How to check if you are insured on track?


For all free trainings, you must be insured (and covered for risks related to the practice of motorcycle riding on a closed track) and / or licensed to a motorbike federation, (what we advise you).

Some insurances cover civil liability on track: Mutuelle des Motards, AMV …

For all other insurances, we ask you a certificate filled in and stamped by your insurer.

Without this certificate on the training day, your commitment will be cancelled WITHOUT refund.